Monday, January 10, 2011

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you have growled all day long." ~unknown

Sweater: old Old Navy
Tights: Target or Walmart
Black tank: My favorite from Lane Bryant. I have them in many colors and wear them nearly everyday!
Shoes: I forget. Old as well. but they are polka dots... and well be still my heart.
Necklace: New York and Co.
Sunglasses; $5 bucks at one of those stores by the beach. Bought to replace my favorite Calvins that the Little Mermaid has now added to her collection!


This sweater is so comfortable that I could easily wear it everyday! There is my little dog with a big attitude! It is so difficult to post pictures of oneself and not focus on all the things you don't like! Ps. That wreath is made from a book. I copycat-ed the idea from Lindsay at http://livingwithlindsay.com/2009/11/pretty-please-with-a-book-wreath-on-top.html

Have a great day!


Ang



1 comment: